Terms & Conditions
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Bundoran Adventure Park and yourself.
Prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and there are no surcharges whatsoever. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
Once purchased on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold.
Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
Please bring along your confirmation email.
Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.
- Voucher will be sent via email and must be printed and presented at token box located near Ocean Cafe to receive wristbands or presented on mobile phone for scanning.
- Wristbands are not transferable and anybody found swapping or tampering with wristbands will be asked to leave without refund.
- No refunds unless park closed due to adverse weather.
- Tiny tots bands are only valid for small kiddies rides and bouncy slide only.
- Megabands are valid for small kiddies rides, bouncy slide & larger rides only, plus one ride only on the Big Wheel.
- Wristbands must be worn on wrist at at all times.
- Adventure golf, go - karting, bungee trampoline’s , & bumper boats are not included in the wristband deal and a separate voucher can be purchased at token box.
- All prize stalls are not included in the wristband deal.
- Height restrictions may apply on certain rides.
- We reserve the right to close rides for maintenance & repairs at any time
- Social distancing RULES ARE STRICTLY IN PLACE ON PARK
- Please sanitize hands upon entering and leaving park.
- Pleaser sanitize hands when entering and leaving a ride or attraction or food outlet.
- We advise you to bring a mask and wear if you intend to participate on rides and attractions.
- Please take note of all COVID19 information diplayed around the park and adhere to it.
- Please do not visit us if you have any symptoms of COVID19 or have had any contact within 14 days of visiting us of being in contact with someone with COVId 19. Pleaser re schedule visiting us.
- There will be queing systems in place and social distancing markings on the ground so please be patient. Its for everyones safety.
- Please use bins provided for waste.
- Please report to token box any complaint you may have so that it can be dealt with in the proper manner.
- We reserve the right to cancel, alter any wristband session times without prior notice. If we have to cancel a refund will be given.